The Company

The workshop was founded on 24th May 1923 by Pietro Magro,grandfather of the current owners; a blacksmith with a passion for carpentry, who built wooden carts, hydraulic presses for grape processing and wooden barrels for conserving wine.

Around the 1950s, with the help of his sons Arrigo and Guglielmo the company began to specialise in the construction of winches and freight ropeway for the valley and around for the movement of materials necessary for viticulture and forestry.

Over the years the company became an important point of reference around the local area for repairing industrial and manufacturing machinery and developed an inventory of machine tools able to manufacture spare parts for these same repairs, solving logistical problems linked to geographical dislocation for the procurement of necessary materials.

Historic photos and documents
close

The Company today
close

Machining

Advice and support in
creating your own machine parts

Machinery Inventory

Come and see our machinery

Warehouse

Our warehouse offers a large supply
of raw materials, which are always available in order
to respond quickly to the requests of our customers.